As I’ve mentioned, I had tons of fun at Public Color on Wednesday night. Interior designer Laura Bohn’s table was next to ours, and she had a really interesting approach to the task. Instead of requiring students to color in the lines, she brought stickers and allowed people to paint over the stickers, remove them, re-stick, and re-paint. I loved her idea. It allowed the kids to be creative and make each canvas their own. Here is one of her canvases.
Some fab links this week:
- Watch: Anderson Cooper can’t stop laughing
- Watch: Fritz Hansen stomps on knock offs
- A very cool mystery project, and it’s free!
- How to clean your reusable bags
- What not to do when de-cluttering your home
Some of what Life in Sketch did this week:
- HomeSnap iPhone App
- Martha Stewart Labels
- LaGuardia Corner Gardens
- Design Spotlights – Neon!
- Public Color: Stir, Splatter + Roll