Wow, what a quick week! The mid-week holiday definitely helped, but with a day of jury duty and two half days at work, I sort of felt like I was on vacation! Interiors Photo Month has added to the whimsical vacation feeling, for sure. I’ve been really excited to wake up every morning and get straight to the challenge. It’s been pretty difficult, and I have no idea what to do for today’s clue, “bling”. Here are snippets of my images this week. To see the entire images, you’ll have to log onto Instagram or Followgram. Have you been playing along? If so, please let me know. I’d love to see what you’ve come up with!
Here are my favorite links this week:
- Tour Elle Decor’s Modern Life Concept House
- Shop at the Alessi pop up shop on Fab
- Learn how to max out your triangle
- Also Learn how to turn film canisters into invitations!
Here are your Life in Sketch highlights for the week:
- Singapore’s Supertrees
- Hyperrealistic paintings by Pedro Campos
- Chic & Basic Hotel, Barcelona
- A Colorful Schoolhouse in Paris