Have you seen the new “LOOK” signs yet? They are all over the streets, and I saw my first one on Wednesday. The signs are meant to force the pedestrian to look in the direction of oncoming traffic before they walk. But, I don’t think they are doing a very good job. Yes, the signs are subtle and cute, but an arrow would be appreciated. The adorable eyes in the O’s aren’t enough when you are sprinting down the street. What do you think?
This week was alot of fun. Here are my favorite links this week:
- More on the cross walk signs, via Washington Post
- Five things to blow out of proportion, via Apartment Therapy
- An awesome way to apologize, via Swiss Miss
- Damien Hirst designed limited edition Vipp bins, via Espresso Moments
- Is your iPhone pin too easy? via Apartment Therapy
- Check out this extremely tiny home, via The Huffington Post
- Did you miss The Mindy Project? Has to be my new favorite show!
- Over 1500 museums are free on Sunday! via UNTITLED magazine
You may have missed this on Life in Sketch:
- I’m guest posting today at Apartment 34 – Live here, Decorate with this!
- Sarah Sarna and I went to the C.Wonder opening in Columbus Circle
- Bling out: A round up of my favorite iPhone 5 cases
- Habitat 67 in Montreal, Canada
- Design Spotlights: Beds!