It’s been raining all week here in New York. Luckily for us this weekend’s forecast is much brighter, and today is so much warmer! I’m so over this humid and muggy weather. I hope it’s much better where you are!
Monday is Columbus Day which means – yes – long weekend! Not to worry, I’ll be here with you on Monday sharing lots of fun stuff. I have some inspiring posts coming up for you next week, one of which I mentioned when I told you about the Dumbo Arts Festival. Stay tuned!
Here are my favorite links of the week:
- Wash this way, via New York Magazine
- A magical interactive artwork, via Weave Silk
- All politics aside, love this video! Mitt Romney Style, via College Humor
- Adorable proposal video, via Apartment34
- Easy Halloween costumes, via DesignMom
- How to create your first iPhone app, via Smashing Magazine
Here are some Life in Sketch highlights:
- Today I’m featured in S/he’s Got Style on Sarah Sarna’s Blog!
- It’s ARCHTOBER!
- Did you visit the Dumbo Arts Festival?
- Shop this room!
- What I’m reading right now…
- Design Spotlights: Striped Pillows!