Last weekend I went to see Fuerza Bruta, in Union Square. I’ve wanted to go for years and never had the chance. If you are going to be in New York in the next few weeks you really should go see the show. It’s ending it’s NY run in November!
Fuerza Bruta (meaning brute force) is a Brazilian show created by the same people that put on De La Guarda, which I saw in college and absolutely loved. Both shows are interactive and evoke emotion in the audience. And at the end there is a huge dance party. What could be better, right?
My favorite links this week:
- Shopping with Jamie Drake, by NY Times
- A library of unborrowed books, by Design Taxi
- An interesting way to stop yourself from shopping, by Project 333
- Love this Obama stam, via Kiosk
- A nicely designed tie tea mug, via BLTD
Life in Sketch highlights:
- I Got Written Up
- Inspirational Office Spaces
- A shoppable film by Target
- Design Spotlights: Zara Home
What are you up to this weekend. Anything exciting?!