It’s time to announce the winner of the My Pillow Studio giveaway! All week long you’ve had multiple chances to win a pair of pillow covers from My Pillow Studio’s Etsy shop. Suzan and Glenda are allowing one lucky winner to pick any pair of 18″ x 18″ pillow covers they want. So, who won??
The winner is…. Christina!
I will be forwarding your email to Suzan and Glenda and they will be getting in touch with you so you can claim your prize. [The winner was chosen using Random.org]
My favorite links this week:
- A game plan for your fall projects, via HGTV
- A Starbucks library in Tokyo? via Pursuitist
- Why insecurity is essential to great design, via Brain Picker
- A 2-minute cookie for emergencies, via Zoom Yummy
- A bedtime calculator! via Design Taxi
Life in Sketch highlights of the week:
- Learn how to: Shop this room!
- My visit to Discovering Columbus.
- Have you seen Marimekko’s new stationery line?
- Life in Sketch was chosen as Pebble Grey’s Blog of the Month!
- This month’s trend report on mirror mirror: Animal Print.