I didn’t have much time to photograph this week, sorry! Instead of a bad photo by me (taken on the run) I’m sharing a little sketch I saw on Dressed by Style. There’s a lot that has to get done before the holidays hit and I’ve been scrambling to get it all done. I saw this little reminder on Pinterest this morning, and I’m really glad I did! We need a little reminder sometimes… What have you got planned for the next few weeks?
Here were my favorite links this week:
- Pantone’s color of the year: Emerald Green!, via Pantone’s Pinterest Page
- Read about Holly Becker’s Trends in Decor, via She Knows Home & Garden
- A gift wrapping refresher, via DesignMom
- I like this Stending 2013 calendar, do you? via Swiss Miss
Here are some Life in Sketch highlights for you:
- I’m going to BlogTour Cologne! Meet the bloggers.
- I worked on an Upper East Side “jewel box” apartment with Vicente Wolf that was just published in Interiors Magazine!
- I was at Anglian Home yesterday talking about my favorite holiday window decor ideas.
- The last “Kat Loves” will be in January. (SO sad!) Soak up the inspiration with her take on a rustic Welsh farmhouse.
- The Holiday Gift Guide, For Her
- Design Spotlights: Etsy Favorites