The first week of 2013 is already coming to an end. By now we have our resolutions, and we’re getting all set for the new year with our emerald green decor and wardrobe, we’re set to go! I have to fill you in on my trip to Spain, which was wonderful by the way. As expected, everywhere we went I was blown away by the architecture, the gorgeous streets, the kindness of the Spanish people and the amazing food and wine. We spent a few days in Granada and visited Alhambra and the Nasrid Palace. This has been on my list for a while now and although I just visited, I can’t wait to get back there and explore again. The Alhambra was stunning and very large. Even though we saw alot there is still so much more to see. We could have sat all day and enjoyed the view! Next week I’ll tell you a bit more about my trip, but this snapshot into the Nasrid Palace should hold you over for now.
Here are my favorite links this week:
- A free printable calendar, from Fellow Fellow
- Learn how Obama’s autopen works, from Mashable
- School design can affect learning, from Dezeen
- How to open champagne bottles, better late than never! From Alltop
- Starbuck’s new reusable cup, from Huffington Post
Here are a few Life in Sketch highlights:
- A little help with your New Year’s resolution
- Emerald Green is the color of 2013!
- Travel the world, see how our guest posters celebrated the holidays where they live