Design Spotlights: Arrows!
Have you noticed all the arrows lately? I feel like I’m seeing them everywhere. Mostly in jewelry but slowly they’ve been popping up in home accessories too. Is it just me? At first I wasn’t in love with all these arrows but they’ve been growing on me. I think I’m an arrow girl now! It’s only appropriate that I dedicate a blog post (or two) to my new favorite accessory. So, today’s Design Spotlights is all about the arrow!
Here’s where you can find these arrows, starting from the top left:
- Grey, black and white chevron print from Hair Brained Schemes
- Arrow earrings from Rebel by Fate
- Arrow wooden sign from Sippin Southern
- Necklace from Made by Maru
- Chevron pillow from Classic by Nature
- Vintage arrow sign from Bellalulu
- Arrow pendant from Rebel by Fate
- Let’s go anywhere from Jump off the Page
Have all these arrows gotten under your skin? Are you a fan yet?