Happy Valentine’s Day! I have to admit, I’m not the most enthusiastic person when it comes to Valentine’s Day. (I obviously love the chocolate!) Somehow this holiday creeps up on us every year, and we haven’t quite planned for it. If you try to make reservations or buy flowers today you may be out of luck. Every place is already booked up, and everything is really expensive! Well, don’t worry, I’m going to help you get out. Earlier this month I shared my DIY card and gift ideas with you. If you’re not a DIY-er, don’t worry. If you have only 5 minutes to put together your evening, don’t worry. I’ve put together a few of my favorite quick and easy recipes for you. Pick a cocktail, a treat, or both. Pair it with a Netflix movie and you’re set!
Here’s where you can find the recipes, starting from top left:
- Red velvet waffles from A Little Tipsy
- Red velvet rice krispies from A College Baker
- Chocolate martini from Bold Sky
- Valentine’s kiss from Vanilla Clouds and Lemon Drops
- Fruit rollup fortune cookies from She Knows
- Dark chocolate fondue, via Pinterest
- Spiked Jones from Martha Stewart
- Parmesan Heart from Decor Arts Now (I made this a few weeks ago, it was a big hit!)
What are you planning this evening? Is there a special recipe you’ll be using tonight?