Manjoor Estate and The Hole Gallery
Last night one of my favorite galleries, The Hole, was hosting an event for Manjoor Estate. Like most galleries in Manhattan the art is constantly changing but somehow the pieces picked by curator Kathy Grayson always strike a cord with me. I wasn’t sure what to expect from Manjoor Estate’s spiced beverages but I quickly learned the company creates fresh and organic juices with a masala twist. So far my favorite is the coconut water paired with fresh vanilla. Delicious! Here are a few photo highlights:
Links we’re loving this week:
- Free popcorn this weekend for the Tribeca Film Festival, via NY Street Food
- Totally want throw & grow confetti, via SwissMiss
- A giant worm made of Balloons which makes people happy, via Architizer
- An inspirational office makeover, via Design Love Fest
- Postcards while on vacation? via DesignMom
- Mind the (income) gap, via Fast Company
- Who’s attending Ideas City?
A few Life in Sketch highlights:
- A 4-Story apartment, with a slide
- Pinteresting Eye Candy: Feeling Blue
- A roundup of coat racks and hooks
- Design Spotlights: Triangle Love
- Sarah Sarna and I are Taking a Seat. Get the inside scoop on our chair.
- Sarah describes our chair and details on how we picked our fabric.