Back To School: Get in Gear!
Okay, yes, I really like Back To School time. I loved stocking up on stationery for the year, decorating my dorm, and picking out a few key pieces to get me through a new year. I’m really into black and white right now, there’s something about those basic colors. Incorporating black and white into your daily wardrobe, home decor or school supplies is super easy, and very fashionable! Black and white is a great basic layer to have to add accessories or pops of colors, whether it be what you’re wearing or what you’re decorating with. For this year’s back to school style I chose yellows and golds as my accents. They’re also classic and can be paired with so much!
Now, let’s get in gear!
- Striped woven tote, from Forever21
- Metal brow sunglasses, from Top Shop
- Darby studded loafers, from J. Crew
- Faux shearling biker jacket, from Top Shop
- Libby desk lamp, from Rejuvination
- Windowpane notebook, from Kate Spade Saturday
- Yellow stapler, from Poppin
- Cube notepad, from Kate Spade Saturday
- Set of 6 pencils, from Etsy
:: Cyber Monday ::December 2nd, 2013
Black Friday and Cyber Monday SalesNovember 27th, 2013
Last Minute Thanksgiving DIY Ideas!November 26th, 2013
Launching OliveBox Card Box!November 18th, 2013
Our New Look is here!September 2nd, 2013