This week has been amazing! Franklin Eighth’s first showhouse space was completed on Monday, press arrived on Tuesday and the opening gala was Wednesday. Sarah and I are very excited to participate in this year’s Holiday House NYC showhouse located on 63rd and 5th. We’ve had a great experience so far, especially interacting with other designers in the house who have all been very supportive. While installing you’re confined to your own room, focusing on the task at hand. On Wednesday night we had the opportunity to walk through each room, see our fellow designers’ spaces and experience every detail. It was an amazing evening! Next week I’ll share more images from our room, inspiration behind our design and our amazing sponsors who made our room possible. A small glimpse into our room below – the Stephanie Odegard table with pink flowers, an Aerin candle and Lladro boxes, sitting on Edelman rugs.
- Love this living room makeover by Emily Henderson, via A Cup of Jo
- Colorful DIY ideas for stairs, via Bright Bazaar
- 40% off of everything at J.Crew Factory!
- I wore this lovely dress to the Holiday House Gala on Wednesday!
- Launching OliveBox’s new Card Box!
- Book Review: Kabbalah in Art and Architecture
- The Carolina Preserves Collection at Klaussner
- Franklin Eighth’s inspiration and generous sponsors at Holiday House