This week has been a whirlwind! Sarah and I have been at the Holiday House Mansion all week installing our space and we’re finally done! We’re putting a few finishing touches in later today and we’ll be photographing tomorrow. We’re so excited and we can’t wait for you to see it! If you’re in New York please do stop by. The gala is on Wednesday, November 20th, and the house will be open 7 days a week from November 21st through December 18th. Event details are on the website. Next week I’ll share pictures, a bit about our inspiration and our fabulous vendors who’ve helped us complete the space.
Links I loved this week:
- An adorable google video that looks like a Hindi movie
- Eastern and Western attitudes explained in infographics, via Drama Fever
- Last day to shop the Friends & Family sale at Bloomingdales! I picked up two great dresses! Enter code “Friends“
- I also want to get this dress, from Modcloth!
- I found out about this cool app that allows you to pay people easily! See more at Venmo
Here’s the weekly recap:
- A bedroom at The Ronald McDonald House of Long Island designed by Mehditash Design
- Book review: Aerin by Aerin Lauder
- Blog Love: November Reads
- Design Spotlights: Highlights at Hooker Furniture