The year is winding down and many are starting to look back and highlight their top moments. Elle Decor reached out to several designers and bloggers and asked for our favorite rooms of 2013. I’m honored to be included in this year’s round up! As I’m such a huge black and white fan I had to pick a gorgeous black and white kitchen. Miles Redd’s beautiful space caught my eye and I spoke about with Elle Decor. Check out the rest of the favorite rooms of 2013 on Elle Decor.
- Turn your TV into a fireplace, via A Cup of Jo
- Dying to see this infinity exhibit won’t wait in a six hour line! via DesignMilk
- What’s your favorite lipstick? Love Creative Blog rates hers.
- I love this vintage San Francisco apartment, via Design Sponge
- Olive oil as a hostess gift? via Dinner A Love Story
This week’s Life in Sketch highlights:
- Holiday Gift Guides: Gifts for Tech Geeks + Coffee Table Books
- Details on the interiors of Franklin Eighth’s space at Holiday House NYC
- Femme & Fortune shares the news of our Holiday House room too!
- An interview with Sachin Ahluwalia of Sachin + Babi and Ankasa
- An interview with Alexis Audette of Beacon Hill
- Favorite Rooms of 2013 on Elle Decor