I’m very excited about the new year. When we rang in 2013 last year I was positive it would be filled with great possibilities, and it was. I feel the same about the upcoming year. I have no idea how 2014 will go but I know there are wonderful things ahead. Looking back at 2013 through my instagram photos has helped me pump up for the new year. Everyone is making mini videos with Flipagram and I decided to join in. It’s actually pretty cool!
Are you ready for a great year ahead?
Links I loved:
- How to achieve your goals in 2014, via Pretty Fluffy
- Try this DIY lip scrub, via VMac & Cheese
- I’ve always wanted to join a book club, so I’m thinking about this. via A Beautiful Mess
- An interesting modern loft in Amsterdam, via The Style Files
- Excited about the weekend sale on rings at Julie Vos. 25% off through 1/5 with code Ring25
Life in Sketch highlights this week:
- A look into the future Versace Museum Hotel in Miami
- Designer bottles to help you bling out your bar cart
- Kick off your new year with these 2014 calendars
- A New Year greeting + a resolution
- Recapping 2013 with flipagram