I’ve been looking for a new iPad case, because I actually don’t have a case at all. I have a sleeve I use when I leave the house, but when I’m home my poor iPad sits around, caseless. Because I was looking through many tech accessory sites I started to covet many other things, including two gorgeous gold headphones! So I thought the perfect roundup for today’s design spotlights would be Tech I’m Loving Right Now. What’s on your list of things to buy for yourself?
- Textured leather iPad case, from The Outnet, $97.50
- Fitbit Force, from Amazon, $193.99
- Gold earpod headphones, from Amazon, $9.99
- Ankit Fat Bass gold headphones, from Amazon, $29.99
- Mophie Dual USB juice pack, from Amazon, $129.95 (I actually already have this, but I think it’s one of the best purchases I’ve made so I put it on the list.)
- Pencil, by Fifty Three, to work with my Paper app, $59.95 (Paper is one of my favorite apps, and this pencil would be the best gift to myself ever.)