It feels as though the snow is never ending, so I thought I’d try to embrace it. I love black and white, it’s classic and timeless. This bedroom reminds me of the snowy weather because it’s mostly white. The black, pattern and shades of grey add personality to the space.
Although the antler look is no longer “trendy” it’s very relevant in many areas, especially those with long winters. While the antler head above is a beautiful white cast piece, the one I’ve chosen serves a dual purpose. Since it’s a wall sconce, you get the look while lighting your space at the same time.
- Solid brass socket hanging pendant, from Color Cord
- Antler sconce, from Design Within Reach
- Quatrefoil Pattern, from Art.com
- Jovian Moon, from Art.com
- Angular line pattern, from Art.com
- PS 2012 wall sconce, from IKEA
- Dot 18×18 cotton pillow, from One Kings Lane
- Torino 18×18 hide pillow, from One Kings Lane
- Stockholm pillow, from IKEA