I recently downloaded a new app and it took me a while to start using it, but I think I’m finally getting the hang of it. I’ve been using Days for the past week, documenting my days in full. It’s a little different than instagram and other photo sharing apps. You can take as many pictures as you want during the day, but you can’t upload them until the next day, when you’re day is finally over. The pictures are timestamped, and if you take multiple pictures together you can also great GIFS. I like it because you don’t have to take the pictures in the app, you can take them on your regular camera which saves a lot of time. I’ve only uploaded a few days so far, you can take a look at them here. I’m still not fully invested it in, but I think I’m getting there. Have you downloaded the Days app? What do you think of it?
Links I’m loving right now:
- I really wish I had attended Modernism Week in Palm Springs! Details: Design Milk and Justina Blakeney
- How to blow dry your hair like a stylist, via A Cup of Jo
- 10 healthy snacks to keep in your arsenal, via Camille Styles
- I pre-ordered Decorate With Flowers by Holly Becker and Leslie Shewring!
- Next on my reading list: One more Thing by BJ Novak. Have you seen the trailer?
Live in Sketch highlights:
- VOTE: Life in Sketch and Live The Life You Dream About have been nominated as Top 100 design blogs for 2014. We’d love your vote!
- VOTE: We’ve also been nominated for The Homies by Apartment Therapy. We really appreciate you voting for us!
- Shop This Room: A cozy black and white bedroom
- New sketches are up for the month of February, on Society6!
- Design Spotlights: Tech I’m Loving Right Now