While I was in Vegas for BlogTour I learned about a fun new app, Waterlogue. It essentially takes any pictures you’ve taken and paints over them. The app turns your photographs into water colored images, which look like actual water color! There are several filters and water color styles to choose from, so you can find out that fits your needs. I snapped a shot of these frames at a shop at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas and later imported into the Waterlogue app. I think this is pretty amazing!
Links I loved this week:
- Today is Valentine’s Day! Printable heart paper by Funkytime
- I signed up for this cool new weather service for NYC residents, it’s personalized and animaged. Poncho
- Interesting stackable, space saving storage containers, via NY Times
- 25 DIY supply kits from Etsy, seems like fun! via Poppytalk
- An easy way to own and care for fish, FishBit
- Loving the polka dot work space created by Oh Joy!
- I’d like some of these Sunlight Pills, via SwissMiss
Life in Sketch highlights:
- Please VOTE: Life in Sketch has been nominated as a Top Interior Design + Architecture Blog of 2014 by Modenus
- Design Crush: AirBnB Haus in Park City, Utah
- BlogTour: I made some great friends!
- KBIS 2014: Highlights and Top Picks
- Goldreif by Poggenpohl: An affordable, high quality kitchen