I’ve been coveting all things mint for a little while now. And I had been meaning to share my favorite mint home decor pieces and fashion accessories with you for the past few weeks. I’ve finally had a chance to pull together some of my faves. There’s something about mint, it’s colorful, yet calming. Sometimes I shy away from too much color, because too many bright shades get me a little too excited. Mint has a way of adding personality and color to your home, and wardrobe, while still appearing sophisticated and elegant. Do you agree? Here are some shades of mints I have my eye on right now.
- Moth origami lampshade, from Etsy
- Bold beaded strands, from Bauble Bar
- Patent leather clutch, from Nordstrom
- Mint table lamp, from Dot & Bo
- Tripod table, from Urban Outfitters
- Charlotte sofa, from Urban Outfitters
- Dolce Vita Disco sandal, from Nordstrom
- Fossil Stella watch, from Nordstrom
- Mint and Gold round stud earrings, from Etsy
- Tory Burch sunglasses, from Nordstrom
- Marc Jacobs octi bold ring, from Zappos
Are you on a mint kick right now too? What’s on your wish list right now?