I’m off to High Point Market this weekend. While I’m only away for two days I know I’m going to be really busy. From the second I land to the time I leave I’ll be rushing from showroom to showroom, trying to take it all in. I have several appointments during the day and tons of events to attend at night. Since there will be no time to stop, I’m going to have to be comfortable and look good at the same time. Because I travel often I do have a few travel staples that make regular appearances. While the classic tee may not make it to the High Point events, I’ve included it because I have a feeling I’ll be sitting it in comfortably on the flight home. Here are a few of my travel staples.
- Ballet flats, like this “Tasmin” Flat by Dolce Vita, at Nordstrom, $38.95
- A manageable travel bag, like the Weekender bag, at Everlane, $95
- Cool shades, to hide my exhaustion! Rayban Aviator sunglasses, at Nordstrom, $155
- Classic scoop neck tee, from Nordstrom, $18
- Ultimate must have: Calvin Klein black jeans, from Macy’s, $69.50
- Red lipstick is an obvious! My fave: NARS velvette matte pencil in Dragon Girl color, from Sephora, $25
- Trusty neutral sweater, because I’m always cold! This one is from ChicNova, $49
- Pumps, to change into in the evening. This is from Sole Society, $49.95
As you know, I’m very addicted to instagram and I’m constantly on my phone. I never leave the house for a day, let alone a weekend, without my Mophie. It saves me, and many in my group, when our phones are failing us.
What are you travel staples? What do you think of my go-to pieces?