In October I visited High Point Market for the first time. I was told that it was the largest furniture fair, and that I would be overwhelmed, but nothing could have prepared me for how large it really is. I’m thrilled to be going back for Spring Market as a sponsored blogger for both Bernhardt and Luonto. I’m very familiar with Bernhardt, and adore their classic, sophisticated style. I’m just now learning about Luonto and can’t wait to see their pieces in person. It’s going to be a great weekend! Here’s a snapshot from my last visit to Market. And please follow along on my High Point adventure this weekend. I’ll be sharing on Instagram, Twitter + Facebook!
Links I loved this week:
- 5 handy styling tips for your home, from Apartment Therapy
- Tempted to try this affordable personal styling system, via Mirror Mirror
- 10 insider hacks to clean you clothes + accessories, via House Beautiful
- Volker Kraft decorates and apple tree with 10,000 colored Easter eggs, via NBC News
- The lost art of the angry letter, via A Cup of Jo via NYTimes. (I’m an angry letter writer turned angry tweeter! Sometimes that is. Sometimes I delete the tweet before sharing.)
Life in Sketch highlights:
- Design Crush: Beautifully designed apartments listed by Fantastic Frank in Stockholm
- Design Tour: Treillage by Bunny Williams + John Rosselli
- Book Review: Collected Cool by Jay Jeffers
- Design Spotlights: Travel Staples, my must haves and go-tos!
- I shared a few of my favorites from the AD Home Show with Editor at Large!