It’s been a very busy week and every day I woke up and had no clue of what day it was. So, I’m extremely happy that it’s Friday. Busy weeks like these are usually filled with exciting days and this week I had a wonderful day at the NY Tabletop Show at 41 Madison. I was in awe of the gold plated champagne cups at Sieger by Furstenberg and loved the little sketches seen on Kate Spade for Lenox. Here’s a snapshot of what I saw and here’s a look at what I saw last season at the show.
Links I loved this week:
- Very excited about the new guided search by Pinterest (watch the vid!)
- Designer tips on decorating your first apartment, via House Beautiful
- An interesting look at fashion bloggers and their boyfriends behind the camera, via NY Magazine
- Inspirational vignettes, via Rue Magazine
- Hilarious (and true) gifs + sketches depicting tips on surviving in NYC, via Business Insider
Life in Sketch highlights:
- LiS was named one of the Top 25 Design Blogs to follow by FlipKey!
- Design Crush: A sophisticated Washington DC rowhouse
- Book Review: How to Achieve the Home of Your Dreams by Kelly Hoppen
- Navy trend seen at High Point Market
- Work + Play: Inside the home of Igor Josif of Happy Interior Blog