This week I had the pleasure of attending the Lenox Hill Neighborhood House Spring Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street. The event featured 50 spectacularly designed tables by top designers such as Oscar de la Renta, Alessandra Branca, Jennifer Mehtidash, Nicole Gibbons for STARK and more. I had a fantastic time at the event! Each table was beautifully designed, with a clear vision in mind, and each was so different from the surrounding tables. I shared a few snapshots on instagram throughout the evening, and now I’m sharing a larger sneak peek. Stay tuned for full shots of the tables and details of the designer’s visions and inspirations next week.
Links I loved this week:
- 8 super small spaces with big design ideas, via Apartment Therapy
- I’m intrigued by the Landscape Series by India Mahdavi, via Design Milk
- A beautifully designed Park Slope brownstone, via NYTimes
- Jeanne Chan’s SF home is now on Houzz! via Shop Sweet Things
- I adore this white and copper home, via The Style Files
Life in Sketch highlights:
- Warby Parker’s new line with Architecture for Humanity
- And Warby Parker thanked me for the post!
- The Big Egg Hunt right here in NYC!
- Bernhardt introduces the Jet Set Collection
- Design Spotlights: Shades of Mint!