A few weeks ago I said Moms are tough to shop for, but when I started putting together this Father’s Day Gift Guide, I realize that Dads are just as difficult as Moms are! Both my parents and parents-in-law don’t ask for gifts. If they need something they buy it and they don’t ask for extravagance, but on Father’s Day we should be a little extravagant, right? I’ve put together a gift guide with a few luxe items and a few crowd pleasers that I think all dads will love! Oh and of course I kept budget in mind – all items are under $250.
Let’s go shopping!
- Tom Ford Wayfarer sunglasses from ASOS
- Tom Ford book from Amazon
- Seersucker tie from Forage
- Rhodium knot cufflinks from Lane Crawford
- Daily supply of dark chocolates, from TCHO
- AESOP dapper gentelman grooming kit from Mr. Porter
- Conde Nast Traveler: 25 Years of Photography from Amazon
- Hillman cufflinks from Lane Crawford
- Tom Ford Noir for men, from Beauty Encounter
- The Perfect Shave from Sephora