We’re hiring! Life in Sketch and Tina Ramchandani Creative are looking for an ambitious summer intern in NYC. I am looking for someone to help me at the home studio on both the blog as well as design work, as we have some great projects in the works on both fronts!
- Available 1-2 days/week, 8-10 hours/week, June – August with the opportunity of extension into the fall (Must be someone in the NYC area)
- Intern will work on both the Life in Sketch blog as well as TRC design studio. Will be asked to multi-task and easily switch between tasks.
- Proficiency in 2D software program: AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Excel
- Researching and sourcing products and samples
- Create and complete blog posts, from brainstorming to completion
- Maintain social media channels: pinterest, twitter, facebook, google+
- Not required, but a plus: Proficiency in WordPress, Rendering, DIY abilities
- This is an unpaid internship
- Promotion across all LIS/TRC social media channels
- Access to the LIS/TRC network – our wonderful intern will be able to attend all NYC events with me and have access to NYC contacts
- Small business training and mentorship – you ask and I’ll answer!
- Possible school credit
Please submit your resume, portfolio and 2 writing samples to lifeinsketch[at]gmail.com. Thanks!