You may have caught my post on instagram a few weeks ago, and if you did you’ll know that I have an exciting vacation planned! I’ve been working so hard these past few months, and any down time I’ve had was for sleeping or fighting off exhaustion. I’m extremely happy that I’ve had so many great projects to keep me occupied, but now I get to enjoy a wonderful break. The hubs and I are off to Copenhagen + Paris for the Christmas and New Year week! (Thanks hubs for planning this!) I’m not a huge shopper but since I’ve been consumed with work I’ve actually just picked up a few winter must haves this weekend, and of course during the Cyber Monday sales! If you know me at all you know that I’m terrified of cold weather so these pieces will help me look great and stay warm at the same time. Here are my travel style picks for my winter weather vacation. And of course if you’re familiar with either of these cities all suggestions on what to do / where to go are welcome!
- Factory oversized satchel, $57
- Drapey black pant, $98
- Shrunken metallic sweater, $60
- Buffalo black pointed flat, $112
- Kate Spade cedar street stripe wallet, $98
- Twill oversized scarf, $30
- Skinny stretch jeans, $95
- Le chameau rainboot, $190
- Uniqlo’s Heatteach (not pictured). This is the key to staying warm in cold weather!