We’re thrilled to be a member of the Baldwin Design Council for a second term! Baldwin Hardware is one of my go-tos when specifying hardware for clients. They have an array of styles and finishes and the quality is superb. I have to mention the security as well, as the locksets are constructed of heavy gauge steel, and plated with a rust-resistant coating. I’ve installed Baldwin hardware throughout my own home, as well as in our recent Holiday House Master Lounge installation, that’s how much I believe in the brand!
This term, I’m is one of 27 designers on the Design Council. Here’s a full list of the members:
- Debra Auer of Auer Design Associates
- Lorraine Bonaventura of Lorraine Bonaventura Architect
- Rachel Cannon of Rachel Cannon Limited Interiors
- Miriam Dillon of Barnes Vanze Architects, Inc.
- Tyler Engle of Tyler Engle Architects
- Christine Franck of Christine G. H. Franck Studio
- Lisa Frantz of Marks & Frantz Interior Design
- Eric Goranson of Around the House with Eric G.
- Michelle Morgan Harrison of Morgan Harrison Home
- Sandra Steiner-Houck of Steiner-Houck & Associates
- Jessica Lagrange of Jessica Lagrange Interiors, LLC
- Amy Janof of Janof Architecture
- Carol Kurth of Carol Kurth Architecture + Interiors
- John Marrs of John Phifer Marrs Interiors
- Kriste Michelini of Kriste Michelini Interiors
- Donna Mondi of Donna Mondi Interior Design
- Melissa Morgan of Melissa Morgan Design
- Nicholas Moriarty of Nicholas Moriarty Interiors
- Denise Morrison of Denise Morrison Interiors
- Ellen Perko of CBT/Childs Bertman Tseckares Inc.
- Holly Hollingsworth Phillips of The English Room
- Tina Ramchandani of Tina Ramchandani Creative
- Carmina Roth of Carmiña Roth Interiors, LLC
- Vani Sayeed of Vani Sayeed Studios
- M. Grace Sielaff of M. Grace Designs, Inc.
- William Suk of Suk Design Group
- Melody Vaughn of Melody Vaughn Interiors
Photography by Jacob Snavely.